Friday, September 17, 2010

Life these past few months.

Well.... I havn't posted since June and as you would imagine a lot has happened. Lyvi turned 4 in June and I am still in shock two months later. We have a four year old. Then on July 15th perfect Mazlyn was born and when I say perfect I mean perfect. 8 lbs 7 oz and the doctors (5 total) all said they couldn't find a single thing wrong with him. I have adjusted to having three children rather well. My house has been cleaner longer than ever before. I have set routines and I am abiding by them for the most part. Also working at the races is working out too. We have started homeschooling both Alyvia and Wyatt in preschool/kindergarten and I will be using the blog to catalog our progress. I think it will be a sort of scrapbook, if you will, of our homeschool journey and the development of our 3 babies into what we hope will be excellent human beings. Let the fun begin. We hope you will stick around to read about all our exciting adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment